Our services include:
- Business Resource Center (BRC) – The BRC provides business solutions to employers at no cost to your company. We can act as an employer’s human resources by helping businesses with issues related to recruitment and training of your new employees.
- On the Job Training (OJT) – This program provides an incentive to businesses allowing employers to receive from 50 to 90 percent reimbursement of a new employee’s wages for a maximum amount of $4,000 for a maximum period of six months (dependent upon the complexity of the job and the employees’ current skills). OJT allows for the custom training of new employees thereby offsetting employer training costs while assisting the employee to acquire the skills necessary to satisfy job requirements.
- Training for your existing workforce – In addition to OJT, we can also provide customized training grants to employers to help them address skills gaps in their current workforce.
- Professional Services Group (PSG) – PSG is a self-managing group of professionals with varied backgrounds and skills. PSG members have experience in Accounting, Communications, Education, Project Management, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Marketing, Pharmaceuticals, Science, and more!
- Direct Access to Qualified Workers – Post your job openings for FREE and reach thousands of jobseekers on Jobs4Jersey.com. You can also work directly with the One-Stop to have applicants be pre-qualified to meet your specifications.
- Services for Job Seekers – include job search, resume writing & interviewing assistance; academic & skills assessment, career counseling; use of computers & fax machines; academic preparation for training; and occupational training. The One-Stop also has a staff dedicated to serve Veterans.
- Recruitments & Job Fairs – Our services can help identify potential candidates by assisting in the recruiting and initial screening of candidates. This can be done at the One-Stop or employer site. All potential candidates can be pre-qualified according to employer specifications thereby saving the time and money involved in interviewing all interested candidates.
- Tax Credits and Federal Bonding – We work with employers to provide them with detail on the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) and Federal Bonding.