While these tips and information may not be directed towards offenders, they certainly do apply. You just may have to adjust some of the verbiage.
- Choose the right résumé format for the job
- Focus on accomplishments rather than job duties
- Deal with age, dates and employment gaps
- Susan Ireland, author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Perfect Résumé, offers résumé advice on Job-Hunt.org and through her own website www.susanireland.org.
- Beth Brown is the senior résumé writer on Susan Ireland’s Résumé Team.